ELCOWA S.A (head office located at 27 rue de Ruelisheim 68000 MULHOUSE – SIRET: 946 551 272 00119), attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. The policy below is intended to inform you about our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through the www.elcowa.com website.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
While browsing our website, you may be required to provide us with information, some of which is of a nature to identify you (“Personal Data”). This is particularly the case when you fill out one of our forms on the site (contact, live chat, etc.).
This information may contain the following data:
- The data necessary to re-contact the customer: name, e-mail address, company name. This information is mandatory. Without this information ELCOWA will not be able to contact the customer again.
- The details of your visits to our website and the content you have accessed.
Any personal information you may provide us when using our Live Chat feature.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
By editing or posting an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you have just modified. It expires after one day.
2. THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Performance of the contract, legitimate interests
In order to provide our services efficiently and to conduct business with you: request for product information, after-sales service, etc., we are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
We may use your personal data in the context of e-mailing and mailing campaigns. You can unsubscribe or refuse any new electronic communication for marketing purposes directly via an unsubscribe button located at the bottom of the email.
When you visit www.elcowa.com, you can interact in real time with members of our staff. This allows us to provide you with advice and assistance online and in real time (legitimate interest).
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (videos, images, articles…). Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
4. TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be transmitted to any third party company.
5. HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE STORED
All users may modify or delete their personal information at any time by contacting the data controller. The site managers can also view and modify this information.
Your Personal Information is kept for a period of 3 years.
6. THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You have the right to :
- To exercise your right to information: Elcowa, through this dedicated page, is completely transparent about the use of your data.
- To exercise your right of opposition: At any time, you can oppose ELCOWA’s use of some of your data (direct marketing, etc.).
- To exercise your right of access: You can obtain and verify the data we hold about you.
- To exercise your right of rectification: At any time, you can rectify the data we hold about you.
- To exercise your right of deletion: You can ask us to delete all data we hold about you.
- To exercise your right of limitation: to limit the processing of your personal data.
For more information on your rights concerning your personal data, we invite you to consult the CNIL website.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
Treatment of personal data
27, rue de RUELISHEIM
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We may retain certain information about you when required to do so by law or if we have a legitimate reason to do so.